We’re getting ready for tonight’s Disney Family Game Night with an easy dessert that’s always a crowd pleaser! Who doesn’t love s’mores?!
Woody’s Campfire S’mores Tart
- Mini graham cracker crust
- Milk chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Place the mini crusts on a baking sheet
- Place a layer of chocolate chips in the bottom of each mini crust
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until chocolate chips are melted
- Add desired amount of mini marshmallows to each mini crust
- Place back in the oven for additional 1-2 minutes until marshmallows are melted
- If desired, place under broiler for 30 seconds to get a golden brown crust on marshmallows
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes
Don’t forget to tune in tonight at 7PM EST to the Disney Family Game Night on the Disney Parks Blog YouTube channel, Facebook Live or IGTV! Make sure to print out your Disney scorecard here!